MyWyomingBride.com does not sell, share, license, or rent any identifiable information about you to any third party without your consent and will scrupulously protect the individually identifiable information you provide to us. Other than anonymous, aggregate data, when you are on the engagement or wedding submission web site powered by MyWyomingBride.com and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with MyWyomingBride.com only, unless it is specifically stated otherwise. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the data transfer by not participating in the offered service.
MyWyomingBride.com, its partners, and affiliates may collect personal information necessary to respond to your requests for our customized products and services and to allow you to use the personalized resources available on our website. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, name, physical address, email address, phone number, age and any other information that itself identifies, or when tied to the above information, may identify you as a specific individual. MyWyomingBride.com, its partners, and affiliates may also collect information related to your wedding, including dates and places of the rehearsal, wedding and reception, name, address and phone number of wedding guests, and information relating to your gift registry and honeymoon. MyWyomingBride.com also uses order forms for you to request certain information, products and services. On such order forms, we may collect your contact information, financial information (including credit card numbers) and demographic information.
We collect this information for a variety of reasons, including MyWyomingBride.com’s effort to inform you of new products, special offers, and other products and services from MyWyomingBride.com. MyWyomingBride.com recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of the information you choose to provide. MyWyomingBride.com may selectively provide certain information to other companies or organizations whose products or services we think may interest you or provide you special offers. If you do not want the information you provide to MyWyomingBride.com to be shared with other companies and you indicate this preference when you provide the information to MyWyomingBride.com, MyWyomingBride.com will honor your preference.
As part of your wedding planning process, MyWyomingBride.com will send you e-mails reminding you of important dates and tasks to be done. We may also send you occasional updates, exclusive offers and coupons from other wedding professionals, partners and affiliates. At any time, you can request to no longer receive e-mails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions included with each e-mail.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. MyWyomingBride.com will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that MyWyomingBride.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
MyWyomingBride.com and its partners may often sponsor contests that you can enter. Your participation in these contests is entirely optional. From time-to-time our site requests information from users via contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Contests will have additional terms to this statement. Please read any contact terms and conditions before entering.
MyWyomingBride.com considers the security of individually identifiable information to be a serious and important matter. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. To protect the security of data, MyWyomingBride.com’s web and database servers are hosted in a secured physical and network environment and efforts are made to secure web servers, networks, host operating systems and databases against unauthorized access. Please remember that the security measures taken by MyWyomingBride.com are not foolproof; no web site can guarantee that information will be protected in all situations. However, MyWyomingBride.com can guarantee that it will take all appropriate industry standard measures to protect the information that you provide to us. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
We send all new members a welcoming email to verify password and username. Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
Correction/Updating Personal Information:
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user’s personal data provided to us.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials from our partners may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email or email us at info@MyWyomingBride.com. Users of our site are always notified when their information is being collected by any outside parties. We do this so our users can make an informed choice as to whether they should proceed with services that require an outside party, or not.
Like any website on the internet, this website is scanned intermittently by the search engines. MyWyomingBride.com does not own the search engines nor are we affiliated with them in anyway. All information that is security coded such as banking, credit card, and contact information is not scanned, picked up, accessed, or displayed by any search engine. Information such as names that display on the front of any webpage on the internet may be picked up by the search engines. Please do not display your names on the internet if you do not want them seen by a search engine on the internet. You may use your first initial and last name, or a salutation and your name, or a nickname. You are not required to put your full names on this website at anytime to use it.
MyWyomingBride.com is committed to protecting the privacy of children and to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). MyWyomingBride.com does not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Parents are requested to supervise their children’s online activities and consider using available parental control tools to help provide a safe online environment. For additional information about COPPA, visit the U.S. Federal Trade Commission Web site at http://www.ftc.gov.
Use of Site and Services Terms:
As a user of the Site or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
1. Exclusive Use. Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Wyoming Bride is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your user names and password
2. Geographic Limitations. The Site and Services are intended for use in the United States. You will only use the Services in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, United States export control laws. You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (i) embargoed goods, (ii) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. To the extent that the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services. The Services may not be used where prohibited by law
3. Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Service; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “post”) through the Services; and (iii) your interactions with other users or Registered Users through the Service
4. Risk Assumption and Precautions. You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others.
5. Reporting of Violations. You will promptly report to Wyoming Bride any violation of the Agreement by others.
6. Content Removal. Wyoming Bride reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services or post in the public areas of the Services. Wyoming Bride will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the request of any third party
7. Posting and Communication Restrictions. Postings on the Services will follow the relevant Community Guidelines that may apply to each Service, in addition to the terms of this Agreement. In addition to the foregoing, you will not post on the Services, transmit to other users, communicate any content (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on the Site or through the Services, that:
a. promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
b. is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users of the Site or Services;
c. is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
d. contains others’ copyrighted content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, images, software, etc.) without obtaining permission first;
e. contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
f. promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone’s privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others’ identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
g. intended to defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services;
h. contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
i. promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
j. disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
k. is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others’ enjoyment of the Site;
l. impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
m. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
n. uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the Site or Services; attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Site via hacking, password mining or any other means; or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
o. accesses, retrieves, or indexes any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable databases of content;
p. frames or reformats any portion of the Site;
q. uses the Site or Services for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails;
r. collects or solicits personal information about anyone under 18; or
s. is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities.
8. No False Information. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Wyoming Bride or to any other user. If information provided to Wyoming Bride or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Wyoming Bride of such change.
9. Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. Unless specifically permitted in a Site’s relevant Community Guidelines and except in connection with a Site-provided buying or selling functionality, you will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Wyoming Bride, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Wyoming Bride $150 for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
No Harassment of Wyoming Bride Employees or Agents. You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Wyoming Bride employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-605-343-7684
Wyoming Bride Office Hours M-F 8am-5pm MST
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Acceptance of Use of Site and Services Terms